KAKī STOOL | BY FEELGOOD DESIGNS
Designed by Jamie McLellan, 2018
W510 x D400 x H640
Materials / colours
Charcoal frame with Natural Rattan Slimit shell
Charcoal frame with Graphite Rattan Slimit shell
Indoor use only
Finish: two pack PU finish
Care & Maintenance
- Do not stand on stools.
- Do not place any heavy or sharp objects on stools.
- Do not knock or rub chairs against walls, tables or surfaces that may damage the weaving.
- Do not place wet objects on stools.
- Do not use rattan stools outdoors or in damp, wet area’s such as bathrooms.
- Occasionally clean stools with a soft cotton/microfibre cloth or duster.
- Spills can be removed with a damp soft sponge or cotton cloth that has been soaked in warm water. Do not use excessive amounts of water and ensure rattan is dry before re-use.
- Do not use scourers or harsh detergents as these may irreversibly damage the coatings.
- Check and replace plastic feet if necessary.