BASKET CHAIR | FEELGOOD DESIGNS DESIGNED BY GIAN FRANCO LEGLER 1951
Originally designed in 1951 for a restaurant in Italy, the simplicity of Gian Franco Legler's Basket chair still resonates today. Made from polyethylene shell and black powder coated frame, the Basket Chair is a timeless piece that can work with a range of indoor and outdoor spaces.
Black Frame - Rattan Pulut ( Natural )
Black Frame - Dark Grey Rattan Slimit ( Charcoal )
Black Frame - Maroon Rattan *on request minimum quantities apply
Materials - Powder Coated Frame with rattan pulut shell 2 Pack finish
Dimensions (mm) W530 x D540 x H830
Stacking stackable up to 6 units
- Do not stand on chairs.
- Do not place any heavy or sharp objects on chairs.
- Do not knock or rub chairs against walls, tables or surfaces that may damage the weaving.
- Do not place wet objects on chairs.
- Do not use rattan chairs outdoors or in damp, wet area’s such as bathrooms.
- Stacking chairs should be stacked with care to avoid damage.
*Please note in Maroon minimum orders apply
- Occasionally clean chairs with a soft cotton/microfibre cloth or duster.
- Spills can be removed with a damp soft sponge or cotton cloth that has been soaked in warm water. Do not use excessive amounts of water and ensure rattan is dry before re-use.
- Do not use scourers or harsh detergents as these may irreversibly damage the coatings.
- Check and replace plastic feet if necessary.