To our valued customers,
From Sunday 8 November, and subject to public health advice, some restrictions are being eased across Victoria.
The health and safety of our Banyan community and staff continues to be our absolute TOP PRIORITY, and we wanted to let you know that we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure we comply with current restrictions.
Our Camberwell Showroom is OPEN in compliance with the COVIDSafe principles for business:
- Ensure physical distancing (1.5 metres)
- Wear a face mask
- Practise good hygiene
- Keep good records and act quickly if staff become unwell
- Avoid interactions in close spaces
- Create workforce bubbles
Our current opening hours are:
- Monday - Friday: from 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Weekends: 10:00 am to 4:00pm
We strongly discourage clients from visiting our showroom if you:
- Are feeling unwell or present flu-like symptoms such as fever, coughing, sore throat and fatigue and/or shortness of breath. In these circumstances, we urge you to seek medical attention, visit your local fever facility and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Think you may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus, in which case you should also monitor your health and seek medical attention immediately.
- Fall in a high-risk group (e.g. people with underlying illness, immunocompromised conditions, aged care)
Our online store continues to operate; emails, phone lines and live chat will remain available for customers to reach out at any time; deliveries will go out as usual, Australia wide and we will continue to offer Click & Collect (contactless) through our Camberwell Showroom.
We are undertaking stringent infection control strategies, as well as thorough and diligent cleaning procedures to both be in line with best healthcare practice and to support our staff and community.
Our entire Banyan Team is fully briefed on how to monitor and maintain these measures, which include extra deep cleaning and placement of sanitising gel in our common areas. Click & Collect services are completely contactless, for your safety.
Please know that we are monitoring the situation closely and doing everything to stay up to date. Here are some further resources to help you stay informed:
As a small, family owned business, we can't thank you enough for your continued support. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for shopping local and supporting small business.
The Banyan Team