This C603 chair by Great Japanese Designer - Yuzuru Yamakawa, designed in the 60's but still totally in tune with today's design and comfort requirements. Classic stacking chair. Suitable for commercial and private use.
Yuzuru designed and worked with rattan for over 40 years. Loved by Japanese and European markets alike, his designs have stood the test of time. His passion for the material is evident in his designs, which are not only beautiful but functional, with an emphasis on ergonomics.
Dimensions (mm) W520 x D550 x H760 (SH 450)
Materials / colours
-black powder coated frame with natural rattan PU finished shell
-black powder coated frame with charcoal rattan PU finished shell
-black powder coated frame with wheat rattan PU finished shell
Stacking stackable up to 4 units
- Do not stand on chairs.
- Do not place any heavy or sharp objects on chairs.
- Do not knock or rub chairs against walls, tables or surfaces that may damage the weaving.
- Do not place wet objects on chairs.
- Do not use rattan chairs outdoors or in damp, wet area’s such as bathrooms.
- Stacking chairs should be stacked with care to avoid damage.
- Occasionally clean chairs with a soft lint free cloth or duster.
- Spills can be removed with a damp soft sponge or lint free cloth that has been soaked in warm water. Do not use excessive amounts of water and ensure rattan is dry before re-use.
- Do not use scourers or harsh detergents as these may damage the coatings.
- Check and replace plastic feet if necessary.